Word for the Month: HOPE
Scripture of the Month: Psalm 121
Thought for the Month: For over fifty years the thirty day disciplines introduced in Ten Brave
Christians and the simple plan for small group study and practice has inspired thousands to deeper faith in Jesus Christ. Those who accept the invitation to be one of God’s brave Christians in these challenging times will commit for one month to:
1. Meet weekly for one hour in a prayer and support group.
2. Serve one hour each week and do a daily good deed.
3. Give God one-tenth of your earnings.
4. Spend 30 minutes each morning in prayer and the study of scripture.
5. Witness about your experience with God to others.
Emphasis for the Month: Faithful Living in Changing Times
Pastor’s Book of the Month: Ten Brave Christians: The Great John Wesley Experiment by Danny Morris